Please contact the organisation to see if they have capacity before turning up. Please see the details below-see if these organisation can assist you with food. You may be able to pop in or email them to see if they can assist
Pembroke House is a redistribution service, delivering free food to local residents who are financially vulnerable and unable to access food. Currently self referral, by calling the main switchboard number.
- location: 80 Tatum Street, SE17 1QR
- open: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- phone: 020 7703 3808
- email: email@example.com
- website: https://pembrokehouse.org.uk/
Please contact the organisation to see if they have capacity before turning up. The organisation PECAN has set up Pantry, a community shop. You pay £4.50 per visit in return for £15 of food at each visit. Open to all. Self-referral.
- location: St Lukes Church, Chandler Way, SE15 6DT
- open: Wednesday 11:30am-3pm
- phone: 020 7732 0007
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: https://www.pecan.org.uk/peckham-pantry
The Redeemed Assemblies Support Service Foodbank (TRASS)
Please contact the organisation to see if they have capacity before turning up. The Redeemed Assemblies Support Service Foodbank (TRASS) is a foodbank that provides bread, pastries, sandwiches, sometimes fruit and veg. Supervised self-service.
Open to all and free. Self-referral.