Term dates for the period September 2021 to July 2022 are given below for your information.
The academic year is based on 195 days.
Pupils are required to attend for 190 days for school teaching.
There will be 5 INSET (staff training) days on which the pupils do not attend school.
Holidays are NOT permitted during term time. Please note these dates carefully so that you do not book holidays or flights during term time.
AUTUMN TERM 2021:
- Wednesday 1st September -INSET DAY – School closed to all pupils
- Thursday 2nd September -INSET DAY – School closed to all pupils
- Friday 3rd September – Friday 22nd October – Pupils attend school
- Monday 25th October – Friday 29th October – HALF TERM
- Monday 1st November – Friday 17th December Pupils attend school
- Friday 17th December – Last day of term (Christmas Holidays)
SPRING TERM 2022:
- Tuesday 4th January – INSET DAY – School closed to all pupils
- Wednesday 5th January – Friday 11th February – Pupils attend school
- Monday 14th February-Friday 18th February – HALF TERM
- Monday 21st February – Friday 1st April – Pupils attend school
- Monday 4th April – start of the Easter Holidays
SUMMER TERM 2022:
- Monday 18th April – Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 19th April – INSET DAY – School closed to all pupils
- Wednesday 20th April – Friday 27th May – Pupils attend school
- Monday 2nd May – Bank Holiday
- Monday 30th May – Friday 3rd June – HALF TERM
- Monday 6th June – Thursday 21st July – Pupils attend school
- Friday 22nd July – INSET DAY – School closed to all pupils – end of term
Please click here to open printable version